- Copy of citizenship certificate of the borrower and other owners of the shares.
- Personal Gurantee of coheirs of the borrower.
- Loan application form duly filled and signed.
- Letter of consent issued by the borrower addressed to the concerned companies for the pledge of shares with SFCL.
- Letter of consent from Borrower to the concerned company for the lien over shares in favor of NBL and accretion (Dividend, Bonus shares, Right shares).
For firm / partnership / company
- Firm Registration Certificate.
- PAN Certificate.
- Partnership deed (in case of partnership firm only).
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association (in case of company).
- By-laws and articles (in case of association/trust).
- Resolution of Board/Executive Committee for obtaining the loan (in case of company/association/trust).
- Power of attorney for signing the loan application and security documents (in case of company/association).
- Personal guarantee of shareholders holding 10% of total shares or more (in case of company).
( Please visit our nearest Branch for Further Enquiry)